Simple Path Recovery is committed to best health practices amid COVID-19. We know that this virus can be mitigated by implementing common sense policies which follow best practices outlined by the Florida Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control. We will continue to update clients and families while keeping a watchful eye as the situation progresses.
Get on the "Path" to Recovery
A treatment and recovery program tailored to you. Get the help you need today!
Covid-19 Policies for Client and Staff Safety
- Our entire staff have been trained in infection control procedures.
- All clients and staff must wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We are utilizing telehealth wherever available.
- We have enhanced screening of both clients and employees to ensure that any admitted clients will be assessed based on established protocol from the Florida Department of Health and Center for Disease Control.
- We have canceled recreation activities that pose a risk of transmission.
- Clients have been advised to follow CDC best practices to reduce the risk of disease transmission. This includes social distancing, washing hands, using hand sanitizer, and reporting any symptoms.
- The cleaning procedures at all of our facilities have been increased and modified to reduce the risk of spread.
- Wherever possible, we have staff working remotely.