Outpatient Treatment for Addiction
Our Outpatient Treatment program offers a nurturing environment
that encourages a successful transition back to everyday life.
The most important difference between our Intensive Outpatient Program and our Outpatient Program is the amount of time you spend in treatment and other associated activities.
Outpatient clients spend one to three days in continued recovery each week which includes group and individual therapy sessions. They are also encouraged to seek employment as they begin their transition into sober life. 12 Step meetings also make up an important part of our Outpatient Treatment program as does participating in group activities and outings that are aimed at teaching our clients how to enjoy a life of sobriety.
All outpatient clients are welcome to stay in our sober living accommodations located between the Intracoastal Waterway and Pompano Beach and Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Our accommodations are modern, clean and very welcoming, providing a stable atmosphere for recovery.
While not quite as intensive as an IOP, our OP clients are still supervised and monitored by our staff while being encouraged to take on more responsibility in their daily lives.
The core of our OP program includes:
- Random drug testing to ensure commitment to sober living
- Transportation to and from 12 Step meetings
- Group and private therapy sessions one to three times per week
- Continued support and encouragement in maintaining sobriety
- Treatment in our OP program continues to be individualized, with both clinician and client collaborating on treatment goals through our network of care and support. The length of the program will depend on the individual goals of the client and the treatment goals set by both the client and clinicians. The typical length of stay for our OP program ranges from 30 to 60 days.
Typical milestones that mark the progress of our clients in the OP program include:
- Clients understand the warning signs of relapse
- Each client continues the healing process with family and loved ones
- Individuals take broad steps to resume the activities of daily life
- Clients continue to hone the skills necessary to maintain sobriety
OP programs are frequently the next step for clients who have completed our IOP treatment program. But keep in mind that we don’t subscribe to a one-size-fits-all mentality when the client is first assessed by our staff. Rather, we choose a treatment plan that suits each client’s needs and unique circumstances. It’s just one of the many things that set us apart from other treatment centers.
To read about our Aftercare Program, please click here.