Case Management During Florida Drug Rehab
Case management for addiction treatment is a resource of working together within the rehab facility and all external community or business resources as the client needs them. Case management works with each client to coordinate care and all necessary outside needs. Simple Path Recovery wants clients to focus on their recovery while in Florida addiction treatment. As such, case management will focus on those “life” details to keep things moving while you concentrate on getting sober. Our case management services are available to clients in all levels of care.
Our licensed case manager is an advocate for clients pertaining to all outside issues and locates integrated treatment options or aftercare prior to a client’s discharge. Case management is responsible for a multitude of items including:
- Education enrollment or leave of absence application
- Assist with court matters and pending legal issues
- Employment and need for leave of absence or Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Insurance status and need for COBRA to continue health care benefits
- Coordinate benefits with health insurance companies
- Manage medical referrals that may be required while in treatment
- Assist with short-term and long-term disability applications
Get on the Road to Recovery
A treatment and recovery program tailored to you. Get the Help you need today!
Benefits of Florida Addiction Treatment Case Management
Case management offers many benefits to clients in Florida addiction treatment. In addition to the practical services and expertise that they contribute to the client, case managers support their clients on an emotional and psychological level in the following ways:
- Reducing personal, legal, or financial stress so the client can focus on recovery
- Easing the client’s transition back into the community, reducing the risk of relapse.
- Helping the client build a sense of self-worth and self-efficacy
- Giving the client a sense of reassurance, knowing that they have an advocate who can back them up in a crisis
Our case manager will help you solve many of the things that cause worry for clients and their families. This helps clients feel more confident and secure. That’s why we include a full-time, licensed case management at Simple Path Recovery. Our case manager is an important resource for our clients to help them reach their full potential, not only in substance abuse treatment, but also in life on its own terms.